But for now, THIS is my theme song. It was on the movie Fireproof and if you have not seen this movie I URGE you to. God answered one of my prayers tonight. And I'm so amazed at His love for me. God really knows my love for music and He always knows how to bring me a song just when I need it. Thank you Lord.
When I heard this song tonight I didn't think of my marriage I thought of the journey I am on while I'm waiting for God to bless me with a baby. So this, this is my theme song. And I will sing it to God as my prayer. And I hope all of you can think of something that YOU are waiting on and ask God to help you to worship and serve Him while you wait.
P.S. It's on the right side of my page and you may need to turn your volume on (or off depending on if you get tired of it or not :}) It's the one called While I'm Waiting. Enjoy!

1 comment:
lol me and mom just watched this movie tonight...she borrowed it from a friend from work...pretty good movie...mom bawled lol
Post a Comment